Cardiology transcription is Specialized branch of medical transcription that handles creation, storage and transfer of vascular health records of the patients. When a patient visits hospital or healthcare facility, the physician, after appropriate identification, dictates all of observations and records them in a recording apparatus. This recorded voice is sent to a transcriptionist, who converts it to a computer text file. The text file is sent back to the physician, who can now easily store it in their computer and retrieve it easily, whenever needed during the course of treatment. The transcriptionist Ought to Be Well versed in coronary artery and have good understanding of the cardiovascular system of the body so that they can easily comprehend the dictation and convert it in a mistake free, digital text. When it comes to cardiology transcription, after Kinds of medical reports are usually, transcribed:
- MUGA scan – It is called Multi Gated Acquisition Scan and utilizes a radioactive marker to examine the cardiac cycle of the individual in form of pictures taken from a gamma camera.
- Echocardiogram – Sonar technology is used to make real time two or three dimensional pictures of the heart to examine cardiovascular diseases.
- Ultrasound Imaging – Ultrasound waves are utilised to make the pictures of heart and blood vessels to examine cardiovascular diseases.
- Cardiac Stress test- The cardiac pumping capacity and flow of arterial blood into the heart is noted during a treadmill test.
- Holter Monitoring – The electrical signals in the heart are always noted through series of electrodes placed on the chest. This is used to detect the heart disease, when round-the-clock monitoring is essential.
- Carotid Duplex – Ultrasound waves are utilized to study blood circulation via Carotid arteries and assess for blood clots, blockages or built plaque up, within the artery.
- Pacemaker Tests – The pacemaker test is done in order to understand more about the impact of the pacemaker to fix slow or rapid heartbeat and as an aid to the heart after cardiac operation.
Cardiology transcription helps the cardiologist to keep a comprehensive medical record of patient’s heart disease. This information is protected by the HIPAA regulations. The transcription service provider follows the strict HIPAA laws when the confidential vascular health information of the individual is stored or exchanged between physician and transcriptionist. The transcribed report provides the physician a valuable feedback during the course of cardiac treatment and makes it effortless for them to prescribe the correct drug or procedure so that individual recovers completely in the heart disease. Cardiology best heart hospital in Bangalore helps Cardiac surgeons and physicians to take care of heart patients successfully by providing them crucial vascular health information, whenever required.